- Definitions. The “Vortex Optics Website” or “the Website(s)” means the websites associated with the domain names vortexoptics.eu, vortexbirding.com, and vortextactical.com. “Vortex Optics” refers to Sheltered Wings, Inc. d/b/a Vortex Optics, the owner of the Websites.
- Intellectual Property. The content on the Websites, except all User Content (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, graphics, photos, music, videos, and the like (“Content”), is owned by or licensed to Vortex Optics and is subject to trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws of the United States and foreign countries. Content on the Websites is provided for your personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of Vortex Optics. Vortex Optics reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Websites and the Content.
- User Content. You may be able to post or provide user-generated content to Vortex Optics through the Websites, such as reviews, comments, photos, articles, music, and videos (“User Content”). You will remain the owner of the User Content. By providing User Content to us, you grant Vortex Optics an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with Vortex Optics. By providing User Content, you represent that you have the right to provide the User Content, that no third party rights will be violated by such posting, and that you have the right to grant Vortex Optics the rights described in this paragraph.
- Websites Provided “As Is.” You understand and agree that the Vortex Optics Websites and all services and information provided on it are provided “As Is” and that Vortex Optics assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness, deletion or mis-delivery of any user communication, information, or configuration. You, and not Vortex Optics, are entirely responsible for all material that you post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Websites. Vortex Optics does not review or control the material that others post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Websites, and accordingly Vortex Optics does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such material. You acknowledge that Vortex Optics and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any material that is available through the Websites, including all User Content. Vortex Optics will use reasonable efforts to control the security of the Websites, but does not warrant that it will be able to protect any content provided on or through the Websites from infringement or piracy. You understand and agree that Vortex Optics will have no liability for any negligence or lack of due care in failing to protect the security of the Websites.
- Limitation of Liability. Vortex Optics and its successors, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees are not responsible or liable for any damages or harm arising out of or relating in any way to the Websites, including the content or any information received from the Websites or through the Websites. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Websites is to stop using them and the information obtained from, and services provided in connection with the Websites.
Effective Date: August 3, 2012
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (608) 662-7454
- Write us at 2120 West Greenview Drive, Middleton, Wisconsin 53562.
And, if you're in southern Wisconsin, we invite you to step into our showroom and see all that Vortex Optics has for you.